Thursday, November 3, 2011

What is the worst word ever?


What’s the worst word ever?   

Some might say to you “Planning!” 

I know so many who like to fly by the seat of their pants & some days I find myself there, too.  Sometimes it works & it is fun, but usually not the best way to achieve your dreams.
 
What is they say, a goal not written down is just a wish…So let’s plan what our goals are going to be, write them down, & display them where we can see them daily, maybe on your mirror, fridge, or computer screen.

You can have a huge list to get your business up & going, but you just need to break it up into bite sized chunks. 

Remember about eating the elephant, one bite at a time!  Put some imagination, creativity, & consistent planning into it & you will find yourself attaining those goals you have made so much more than a wish by writing them down.

So tell me, what is one of your goals that you are bringing to your business table?

An YES, this is where you tell me in the comment section, Hee,Hee!

1 comment:

Big "D" said...

My goal is to create a strong business that will be known for being service minded.