Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Do YOU crave Certainty?


In 1982, we decided to upgrade to our first house, we had bought a condo, a mobile home, & now on to our first house.   

I was so freaked out about quadrupling our payment, plus paying utitilies, etc.  (We weren’t paying any of that where we were!) that being the class president that I am (Check out the Character Code System that I am coaching) needed CERTAINTY!

I had myself so worried about making the payments that I wanted a “letter in the mailbox” that said it was ok to do this.  I wanted confirmation on our decision.  I wanted it in bold print.  I wanted Certainty!

Have you ever been here?  Sometimes I just need to know that what I am doing is right!

I am trying to listen to my intuition more, that gut feeling that tells you the path you should take, serve those that are in need that day, that small voice that whispers into heart what your purpose here really is. 

I am far from perfect in doing this, but I am working on it day by day.

So over the years, we have laughed many times over my wanting a “letter in the mailbox.”    
It’s funny how each of us has our own character traits & learning more about my class president, part cheerleader character code has been truly empowering.

I have found that I had put the class president in a closet a lot of the time as it wasn’t the popular one.  I found thru my coaching with Brandy that it is ok to be the class president/cheerleader combo in my best sense. 

So as I work on my intuition, both in my business & personal life, I am listening to how I can be a better person, serve those around me, learn daily, & love life as the person I am, whom I have been given permission to be again, but in the best sense of the word.

No comments: