Sunday, October 30, 2011

Are you using a crystal ball?


Are you finding your new clients via a crystal ball?  Somedays it sures feels like that, doesn’t it?  I’ve been learning from Brandy Mychals all about Client Attraction & it has really got me to thinking.  How do I attract new clients?  Am I using my Ouija board or my crystal ball or waiting for them to find me?
When I owned my Frame Shop, I taught a class about “How to Get More Customers.”  So I went & dug out my class materials so that I could put them back into use.  Sometimes we just need reminders that we do know what we are doing!  That way we can get back on track.  Although, sometimes I have to admit I do like those squirrel moments!
Sometimes we think running a business should be a piece of cake, open the doors & customers will flock on in!  NOT!  Even if we love what we do, it still takes good old hard WORK!
You need to KNOW what to do, so Knowledge.  You then need to make a COMMITMENT.  (You noticed I didn’t say commit to it…)  Then you need to have the TENACITY to stick to it for the long haul.  So you say, what does this have to do with attracting more clients?  (Stay tuned for tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I had to laugh, it is so true. Commitment and good old fashioned slogging with a plan and a timer. Attraction is not just happenstance!