Thursday, June 29, 2017

Are you showing off your Business Brand in your client appreciation?

When thinking of great gifts to say Thank You to your great clients...Have you thought of
coming up with something great to give them that has your BRANDING on it?

I'm in the business and was thinking about a client last week I wanted to give a Thank You gift
to AND then it hit me!!  I should have a stash of Great Gifts that have my branding on them
to give!!

Why am I showing off Starbucks or Nike or Amazon when I can show off my business?  I actually
won one of these great bluetooth speakers at our convention in January and Love it!  And I
remember that company and experience when I use it:)

Wouldn't a nice blue tooth speaker be a great gift?
Or a stainless steel 16 oz coffee tumbler?
Or a power bank to have on the go to charge your phone?
Or a travel pack with extra cords for your phone?
So many more ideas to have for you to give to your clients and stay in front of them
as you say THANK YOU!

If you can think it, we can ink it!

No comments: